Friday 1 August 2008

Those sho(e)ots...

Photo Source: Just Jared

It's extremely rare that the divine Miss Bilson puts a foot wrong in the fashion stakes, but these open-toe ankle boot/shoes are just ghastly!

It looks like she's stepped into some kankles.........you know........fat ankles......you know.......ankles that aren't clearly differentiated from the knee......YOU KNOW!!!!!!

Anyway, I'd like to suggest that she wears a fat suit in her next movie role and has simply forgotten to take the feet off. That's the only way I can explain this look on her.

I'm sure millions will line up to buy a pair of these, but I won't be one of them.

I still love her though of course. She's just so darn elfin and adorable!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Rachel Bilson too - something very endearing about her! I actually quite like the shoes but hate hate hate the bandage colour! Maybe they'd work better in a darker brown and worn with a cute short dress?

Bel said...

I think you're right lj...the style of the shoe itself is ok, it's mainly the colour I object to. Black, grey, brown or tan would look much better.

Ella Gregory said...

It just looks like her toes are part of the shoe. Which is creepy!

Anonymous said...

i have to say i don't agree with you sista! i actually really like the shoes...i wish i could find the same pair so i could buy them! don't knock the shoes lady :)

Lilly Queen said...

Does anyone know who makes these cute shoes, they are adorable in black!