Wednesday 23 July 2008

Hmmmmm........

Sienna, Sienna, Sienna, Sienna.......you're beautiful and all, but why would you parade naked with a married man who has four kids, the youngest of which is only 10 months old, when you know the world watches your every move? And I thought you were still shacked up and madly in love with Rhys Ifans. How quickly you move!

And Balthazar..........you should be thanking the powers that be for the resurrection of your career, and helping your wife look after your kids instead of prancing about with a slapper who gets naked any chance she gets.

I feel sorry for his wife and just don't understand why people have to be so heartless. Don't they learn how to express discretion in acting school?

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Yeah, I wan't pleased with her behavior here either . . .
But I still love her!

Unknown said...

Was gutted when the storied came out as always thought she came across as a nice cool chick. Whole thing leaves a bitter taste in the mouth...

I remember about a month ago reading an interview she did with Elle, saying how loved up she was with Rhys Ifans - just don't understand how you can switch your affections so so quickly!

Ella Gregory said...

I haven't like Sienna in a long time. And although I don't think it is right for people to blame only her, what is she doing?

Ida said...

Celebrities. Say no more:)

Myriam said...

I totally agree!

Ming the Merciless said...

Belinda, I can't believe that you blurred out the good parts. :-0