Wednesday 10 December 2008

It's getting hot in here...

I was at a friend's house the first time I saw this ad. I was sitting on her couch conversing with her and her husband, when all of a sudden I went quiet, allegedly. I then started blushing a little, allegedly.

Saw the ad again last night whilst sitting on the couch with Nathan. All of a sudden I went quiet, allegedly. I then started blushing a little, allegedly.

Come to think of it, I do recall feeling a little feverish after that first occasion. Any clues as to why would be greatly appreciated...

5 comments:

Ming the Merciless said...

HA! Did you allegedly blush again when you watch the ad on YouTube?

Great video but Matthew Mc-can't-spell-his-name is one of my least favorite actor.

Unknown said...

I hear ya loud and clear ;o) I love that ad!!!!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

oh matthew....

Ella Gregory said...

Ha ha he does look good in it, but I don't understand why the papz are in his hotel room.

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion said...

i really must say that he's horrible.
but he looks good in that dragon movie, reign of fire i guess....